Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long line of excuses....

So, basically it all boils down to this: Everyone, except for my mom, bailed on me today. Stacia wanted/needed some time away... She got caught up in other stuff and could only stop by for a moment to pick up her knee brace as I was walking out the door. Understandable. I know her crazy life, so I know that things like this do come up at the last friggin second. Not entirely heartbroken about it, but I missed time with my soul sister.

Shawna made plans to come a visit in TC today. She canceled at the last second because of family issues. Also understandable. I would never ask someone to put me before their kids. Disappointed, yes. Mad? No.

Jeremy completely bailed on me. No phone call. No text. Nothing. Just flat out didn't show up, didn't answer his phone, didn't answer the text messages or the voicemails. Ok, now I'm disappointed. And angry. WTF? I mean, seriously.

Stacia, Shawna... Thank you. You guys have always told me what I NEEDED to hear... Not what I necessarily WANTED to hear.

Mom, I love you. Right now, more than I could ever express. You gave me permission to be crazy and indecisive right now. You validated my choice to refuse to make a choice. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Right now, while I have the house to myself (Thank God... Please, God, let Terry stay wherever he is tonight).... I'm going to take some night-night pills and crash.

If ANY of the people mentioned in this blog happen to feel the need to call me tomorrow, by all means, do so. If not, well... in my state of mind right now... It's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment